How to Process Sheep Manure Into Organic Fertilizer?
- Mix sheep manure with appropriate amount of straw powder. How much to add depends on the water content of sheep manure. Generally, fermentation requires a water content of 45%. Dissolve and dissipate.
- The biological compound bacteria are mixed with 3 kg of biological compound bacterial stock solution according to the ratio of 1 ton of material (about 1.5 tons of fresh material), and the bacterial liquid and clean water are diluted according to the ratio of 1:300, and then evenly sprayed into the material pile, mixed and fermented . Add an appropriate amount of cornmeal to provide sugar for the fermentation of the bacteria, so that the multidimensional compound enzyme bacteria will soon take the absolute advantage.
- Add the prepared mixture into the mixer for stirring. The stirring must be even and transparent without leaving raw lumps.
- The mixed ingredients are piled into strips with a width of 2.0m-3.0m and a height of 1.5m-2.0m. The fermentation effect is better for piles with a length of more than 3m. Turn over every 3 days with a throwing machine Toss once.
- On the third day of composting, the temperature can reach 60°C-80°C, killing insect eggs and other diseases and insect pests. On the fifth day, the odor of sheep manure is eliminated. On the ninth day, the compost becomes loose and dry, covered with white bacteria silk. On the 15th day, the bacterial fertilizer is fermented and mature.
- The whole fermentation process is completed in 7-15 days. The finished organic fertilizer is fluffy, dark brown, with a slight smell of wine or earth, and is rich in nutrition. It is used in the nutritional soil of fruits and vegetables, economic crops, seedlings and flowers, and its value has increased several times. Then after a little drying, it can be crushed with a semi-wet material crusher, granulated by an organic fertilizer granulator, dried and dehydrated by a dryer, and then screened by a sieving machine. The finished organic fertilizer is ready and can be packaged. saved.
What Process is Required to Start a Complete Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line?
- Preparation of raw materials before fermentation: All raw materials used for fermentation are processed to a particle size below 1-60mm through crushing equipment, which is convenient for improving the contact surface of materials during fermentation.
- Fermentation of raw materials: Raw material ratio, adjust the water content and the ratio of various raw materials. The adjustment of raw material ratio should meet the normal range of carbon-nitrogen ratio of about 30:1. The addition of other auxiliary materials should be combined with local market demand or soil testing The result adjustment is that the fermented organic fertilizer fertilizer product has better adaptability.
- Raw material crushing: The fermented raw material has been fully decomposed, and it can be finely crushed by using a semi-wet material grinder. The particle size after crushing is suitable for the requirements of raw material granulation.
- Stirring of raw materials: If other auxiliary materials need to be added to the fermented raw materials according to the market demand, it is necessary to use a mixer for sufficient mixing, or some raw materials need to be added with auxiliary granulation materials to improve the success rate of raw material granulation.
- Drying and cooling: The granulated material still contains about 30% moisture, use a dryer to dry the moisture to below 15%, and then use a cooler to quickly cool down and shape, improve the strength of the granules, and facilitate transportation and storage.
- Particle screening: The cooled particles are classified by a drum sieving machine, the oversized or undersized particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out and flowed into the next process.
- Coating of finished products: Coating and coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
- Finished product packaging: The film-coated granules, that is, the finished product, are packed into bags by automatic packaging machine or manually according to the output and labor conditions, and transported to the finished product warehouse.
How to Choose the Three Granulation Methods of Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer?
(1)Stirring Teeth Granulator
Stirring teeth granulation is suitable for materials with a feed moisture of 20%-40%. Generally, there are 5 types of stirring teeth. The production capacity is generally 1 to 8 tons per hour. Stirring teeth make use of the mechanical stirring force of high-speed rotation and the resulting aerodynamic force to make the fine powder material continuously realize the processes of mixing, granulation, spheroidization, and densification in the machine, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation. The shape of the particles is spherical, the particle size is generally between 0.3-5mm, and the ball forming rate is greater than 95%. The size of the particle diameter can be properly adjusted by the amount of material mixed and the spindle speed. Generally, the lower the mixing volume, the higher the speed, the smaller the particles, and vice versa. Shun Xin develops and produces internal rotation types with φ600 and φ800 models, and the shells are all made of thickened seamless steel pipes, which are durable and not easy to deform. Coupled with the stable base design, the operation is more stable.
Disc granulator is a mature organic fertilizer granulation equipment, which has the characteristics of simple structure, low cost and convenient maintenance. Basic physics are crushed separately in the pulverizer. After being measured, it is mixed in the mixer, conveyed to the top of the disc by the belt conveyor, and continuously quantitatively added to the shallow plate. The raw materials in the shallow pan are bound by the sprayed adhesive and wrapped into granules. As the disc rotates, it rolls in the disc and gradually increases. Since the disc has the ability of automatic classification during rotation, the large particles float on the top and are discharged continuously from the bottom of the disc. The small particles continue to stick together with the newly added material in the disc, roll and grow until they are discharged.
(3)Roller Extrusion Granulator
Double roller extrusion does not require a drying process, and it can be granulated at normal temperature. One-time forming, less investment in equipment, good economic benefits. Compound fertilizer roller extrusion has low power, reliable operation, and no waste discharge. The raw materials for double-roll extrusion have wide applicability and can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, chemical industry, feed, coal, metallurgy and so on. And can produce various concentration, various types of compound fertilizer, such as organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer and so on.
How Much Profit Can 1 Ton of Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Make?
How much profit can 1 ton of sheep manure organic fertilizer make? In fact, there are certain price differences between countries. The purchase price of about 1 ton of sheep manure is about RMB 80. After treatment, about 500 kilograms of finished organic fertilizer can be processed. The price of finished sheep manure organic fertilizer is about RMB 800 per ton, that is, it can be sold for 400 yuan. The profit per ton of demolition costs and other expenses is also more than 200 yuan. The organic fertilizer processing plant is a tax-free enterprise and a high-tech industry supported by the state. There is a lot of room for development in terms of the prospects of the organic fertilizer industry and the profit market.
How to Choose a Suitable Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line?
First of all, depending on the place of origin, the organic fertilizer production line is a large-scale mechanical equipment, which needs to be carefully considered when purchasing. So if you want to make a comparison, you must come to a place with more production areas, that is Zhengzhou, Henan. Only here is where manufacturers gather, and manufacturers in other regions are relatively scattered.
Secondly, the most direct way to see the strength of the manufacturer is to inspect and visit, which is clear at a glance. Shunxin covers an area of more than 30 acres and is a reliable large-scale organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer.
Looking at the service, our company has a complete pre-sale, sale and after-sales service. Provide factory construction guidance, production technical support, equipment maintenance technology, etc.