What Equipment Does a Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line Need?
- Compost turner: First, you need to compost your pig manure. Because fresh pig manure cannot be pelletized directly. If you manage a small pig farm, the windrow compost turner is suitable for small pig manure composting. If you manage a relatively large pig farm, a trench compost turner is a good helper for your compost. The wheel type turner designed by Shunxin has a maximum span of 20 meters and can process 30 tons of pig manure per hour.
- Crusher:It is possible that your pig manure contains waste such as feed, food scraps, litter, etc. Then in the process of composting, the raw materials are easy to agglomerate. The crusher can pulverize your fermented materials into fine powder particles.
- Mixer:We know that organic fertilizers have certain production standards. However, the nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium elements in pig manure cannot meet the requirements. So you can add some of the elements that pig manure organic fertilizer lacks and mix it up with a horizontal mixer.
- Granulator:Materials with low fiber content, such as chicken manure and pig manure, are suitable for disc granulator. The materials with coarse fibers such as cow dung and sheep dung are suitable for the drum granulator and the stirring tooth granulator.
- Screening:Screening for better granulation. On the one hand, it can screen out unqualified particles and re-granulate. On the other hand, it can also sieve out powdered granules for re-granulation. Screening is a way to avoid material waste and produce a more uniform fertilizer.
- Dryer and cooler:Shunxin’s automatic packaging machine does not require manual operation and automatically packs. Save manpower to a great extent.
- Packing machine:Shunxin automatic packaging machine does not require manual operation, automatic packaging, and accurate measurement.
What Organic Fertilizer Production Lines Can Shunxin Provide You?
Small-scale pig manure organic fertilizer production line
The minimum configuration of small pig manure organic fertilizer equipment only needs crushing equipment, mixing equipment, granulation equipment, screening equipment and packaging equipment to complete production. Of course, we will also analyze according to your actual situation, increase equipment according to your actual needs. There are also different levels of equipment automation and different quotations, so the price of a complete set of small pig manure organic fertilizer equipment ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands according to actual needs.
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons
The annual output of 10,000 tons of pig manure organic fertilizer production line equipment mainly includes organic fertilizer fermentation turners, pulverizers, mixers, granulators, dryers, coolers, screening machines, automatic packaging machines, belt conveyors, etc. The average daily output of a pig manure organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons needs to be about 30 tons. Shunxin recommends a disc granulator with an output of 6t/h.
What Factors Will Affect The Price of Pig Manure Turning Machine?
Manufacturers will cause price differences. Generally speaking, powerful large manufacturers are more standardized when manufacturing equipment. In order to build a good user reputation for our own company, we are often cautious when selecting raw materials, and the quality of raw materials will be screened to a certain extent. The produced pig manure turning machine has better quality, low failure rate and good use effect. But the price is often a little more expensive than some small factories, because in order to reduce costs and increase competitiveness, small manufacturers are likely to have defects in raw material costs.
- Different types of fermentation equipment
Fermentation methods of organic fertilizers are divided into three categories: windrow fermentation, trench fermentation, and fermentation tank. The fermentation equipment used in each fermentation method is different. The windrow fermentation uses a self-propelled turner, the trench fermentation uses a groove type compost turner, and the tank fermentation uses a special organic fertilizer fermentation tank equipment. The price of the three is generally the most expensive fermentation tank, followed by the self-propelled type, and the trench type fermentation is the most economical and most commonly used.
- The output of the equipment
After determining the fermentation method, the selection range must be narrowed down to a certain category. Then you need to choose specific equipment specifications according to your predicted annual output, such as trough turning and polishing machines, with widths ranging from 3-10 meters. The larger the output, the larger the size of the equipment you choose.
How Much Area Does the Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line Take Up?
The pig manure organic fertilizer production line is a series of production equipment that uses pig manure as raw material to produce organic fertilizer through fermentation processing. Practice has proved that the use of livestock and poultry manure to produce organic fertilizer is an effective method of harmless treatment and resource utilization in large-scale pig farms. According to market demand, pig manure organic fertilizer can be made into granules or powder. It is recommended to process organic and inorganic compound fertilizers into cylindrical and spherical granular products to achieve nutritional balance and facilitate transportation and storage. Moisture content requirements of finished pellets: organic fertilizer ≤ 20%; organic-inorganic compound fertilizer ≤ 10%.
So how much area does the pig manure organic fertilizer production line need to cover? The organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 5,000 tons covers an area of about 3 acres, the production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons covers an area of 5 acres, and the production line with an annual output of 50,000 tons covers an area of about 15 acres.
What is the Profit of the Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line?
The price of fresh pig manure is 80 to 100 yuan per ton, the price of powdered organic fertilizer is 300-400 yuan per ton, and the price of granular organic fertilizer is 400-700 yuan per ton. The construction cost of the plant is about 1,500 square meters for an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons, and the construction cost per square meter is 300-500 yuan. The profit per ton of finished pig manure organic fertilizer is about 150-200, and the total annual profit is 1.5-2 million.
Why Choose Shunxin’s Organic Fertilizer Equipment?
1. Rich experience and good quality
Shunxin Engineering Equipment has been built for more than 20 years and has rich experience and technology. With a large number of engineering and technical personnel and lathe production equipment, large green production plants, independent and complete production processes, it can meet the production of various parts and components. Factory equipment is repeatedly inspected and tested to ensure quality. Only after passing the quality system certification can it be sent to the user, and the use is more assured.
2. Perfect and reliable service
Shunxin’s organic fertilizer equipment is of good quality and service is more secure. From pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services to users, effectively solve various production problems of users. Any questions can be asked. If there is a problem during use, the sales staff will answer patiently and carefully and provide solutions within 24 hours. All kinds of accessories are ready at any time to satisfy every user.